Rachel Harman – Associate Attorney
Ms. Harman is an associate attorney at Ross Legal Group, P.A. and she assists homeowners and businesses in recovering insurance proceeds from their insurance providers.
Born and raised in Sarasota, Rachel graduated cum laude from the University of Central Florida, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Legal Studies. She then went on to earn her Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While in law school, Rachel gained experience through internships, including positions with the 12th Judicial Circuit Public Defenders Office, Intimate Partner Violence Clinic, and University of Florida Student Legal Services.
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Legal Studies, cum laude, 2017
ROSS LEGAL GROUP
1800 Second Street Suite 765 – Sarasota, FL – 34236